- FMS 2010 is a high output Medical glove inner wallet packing machine adopting synchronized servo-drive system, from paper in roll form.
- It has high flexibility to select to produce different wallet dimension by entry of dimension and simple conversion kits. The wallet may be in standard long form, or further inline bi-folded form.
- It accepts blank paper roll with inline printing or accepts pre-printed paper roll by bypassing the printing.
- High Output continuous process machine.
- Machine designed by modular conception allowing easy integration to others device.
- Large touch screen with PLC system for easy operating.
- Cutting accuracy of +/- 2mm.
- Online printing or Eye-mark to recognize cutting point for pre-printed paper.
|FMS SERIES||FMS 2010|
|Glove Loading Method||Standard: manual cuff-and-place, with placing position line printed on paper, lighted base with grounding mesh
Add-on automatic placing system GIPS: manual cuff, auto-place system to reduce man-power (refer to GIPS or our latest design in GIPS)
|Machine Footprint||15.0 to 17.0 m (L) x 2.0 m (W) (depend on specification)|
|Paper Length||Variable by setting on HMI, dimension ranging from 280 to 320 mm|
|Wallet Length (before bi-fold if applicable)||200 mm to 230 mm|
|Wallet Width||105 mm to 120 mm|
|Capacity||up to 75 wallets per minute|
|Materials||Paper Roll, MG Kraft, semi Kraft and Crepe paper. Paper Thickness min 30 GSM|
|Paper Width in roll form||Up to 498 mm|
|Roll diameter||Paper Roll Size Jumbo roll up to 900 mm diameter|
|Paper Type||Pre-printed or un-printed paper|
|Core Size||76 mm diameter|
|Additional sensors||QA System Missing Glove detection|
Optional (Choose One of the 3 possible output configuration)