- GIPS system is designed as an add-on automated glove placing system to our FMS 2010 medical glove inner wallet packing machine or it can be retrofitted to other similar type of machine to realize productivity improvement.
- It is servo synchronized design so that the retrofit becomes very simple.
- Good consistent placing accuracy with lesser operators, saving as much as 50% of manpower.
- It improves the output of FMS 2010, and starts with high output and better learning curve by new operators.
- Automated Glove Placing reduce labors by 50%
- User friendly cuffing tools-fast learning curve experienced by cuffing operators
- Improve glove cuffing & placing accuracy on wallet
- Simple glove cuffing & placing accuracy on wallet
- Simple cuffing tool adjustment – fast change during change of glove sizes
- Able to retrofit into our FMS machine or similar design machines.
|Printing of glove size on glove||Inkjet Printer (optional)|
|Manual Cuffing Jig||Teflon Grade|
|Individual Station Bypass||Yes|
|Machine Length||2 meter (per station)|
|Machine Width||0.9 meter (per station)|
|Electrical Supplies||3-phase, 415V, 50/60Hz|
|Operating Compressed dried air pressure||At least 5.5 bar / 81psi|