- The Surgical Glove Packing Line integration is designed to link up the Medical Glove Inner Wallet Packing Machine FMS 2010 and Outer Pouch Platen Seal Machine OPS 752 using synchronized servo-drive system at speed up to 75 packs per minute.
- It may be run as integrated line or as individual machines by selection at touch screen panel.
- It is further integrated with Automated Glove Inline Placing System GIPS to reduce manpower.
- As a Complete packing line, it requires approximately 10 operators to produce sealed packs at 4,500 packs or pairs of gloves per hour.
- High output with reduced man-power
- Continuous sealing process with eye-mark registration.
- Machine designed by modular conception allowing easy integration to others device.
- Large touch screen with PLC system for easy operating.
- Cutting accuracy of +/-2mm
- Online printing up to whole piece of paper.
- Eye-mark to recognize cutting point for pre-printed paper.
|APL SERIES||APL 1|
|Total Footprint||23.5m(l) x 2.0m(w) (maximum)|
|Process Capability||refer to Medical Glove Inner Wallet Packing Machine FMS 2010|
|refer to Outer Pouch Platen Seal Machine OPS 752|
|refer to Automated Glove Inline Placing System GIPS(Optional)|
|Machines Utilities||Electrical Supplies – 3phase, 415V, 50/60 Hz|