- LTM 72 is designed for pin-hole detection and sorting of Natural Rubber and Nitrile Gloves. It adopts dry testing methodology by air pressure decay, and it is a non-destructive testing method.
- LTM 72 consists of 72 test mandrel made by medical grade Teflon (engineering plastic) material with built-in with LED, and the unique mandrels are universal tools to work well on standard glove size gloves from XS to XL (examination gloves) and from 5.5 to 9.0 (surgical gloves).
- Suitable for natural rubber gloves and nitrile gloves (surgical glove or examination glove)
- Throughput 2800 to 3200 gloves per hour ( total counts by loading operators
- Sensing Accuracy 0.001psi
- Single common mandrel for all glove sizes (surgical and examination gloves)
- Wireless communication between IPC at machine and GUI PC outside the machine
- Historical data collection and production reporting
- New recipe creation and parameter setting is allowed for user with 3 levels of security passwords
- All glove sizes do not need to change mandrel.
- Easy loading for all types of glove (include beadles glove)
- High power LED for manual inspection for visual defects
- No Calibration Required
- Adjustable output up to 3600 pcs / hour
|LTM SERIES||LTM 72|
|Machine Length||1.4 m (rotating unit only)|
|Machine Width||1.4 m (rotating unit only)|
|Bin Station||530 x 970 mm foot-print|
|Output Capacity||3000~3600 gloves/hour|
|Glove Specification||Glove Types: Latex and Nitrile, Beaded or non-beaded & Exam and Surgical Glove|
|Glove Sizes 5.5 to 9.0 and XS to XL|
|Electrical Supplies||230 VAC/100VAC Single Phase 5Ax 50Hz or 60 Hz|
|Operating Pressure||5.5 bar/81 psi|