- FFS 4080 Thermo-form fill seal packaging machine is designed for smaller packaging areas and higher volume running products. It is ideal for application with either flexible or semi-rigid film.
- A 15” multi language display screen with removable safety covers design for clean ability. Package change-overs are possible and simple.
- Compact, medium and high performance thermoforming machine depends on customers products.
- Machine designed by modular conception allowing easy integration to labeller, printer, metal detector, product dispenser and etc.
- Machine dimension, printing & loading area can customize to your requirements.
- Large touch screen with PLC system for easy operating.
- Material compatible with both flexible and rigid film.
- Package opening aids types: Serrated cut, easy-peel corner, tear slit, thumbhole, tear tab, lower web corner cut.
- Machine designed to be easily operated & maintained, hygiene and offering price-quality performance
- Optional labeler, Code Printer such as ink jet printer or thermal coder may be integrated
|FFS Series||FFS 4080|
|Top Packaging material||Heat sealable film, aluminum-laminated films, Tyvek or paper|
|Bottom Packaging material||Thermo-formable, heat sealable films, flexible or rigid|
|Machine Length||4,500 to 8,000 mm
May be customized
(cycles per minute)
|Air-lift: 8 to 12 cycles per minute
Servo-lift: up to 16 cycles per minute
|Film width||400 ~ 460mm|
|Index Length||Up to 400 mm|
|Drawing Depth||Up to 150 mm|
|Film roll Diameter||up to 420 mm as standard unless other requested|
|Film roll core||3” core diameter (secured by Air Shaft)|
|PLC Control system/ HMI||PLC control panel, PC based touch-screen with Network accessibility to server|
|Compressed dried air (CDA) requirement||
|Electrical Supplies||Standard 415V x 3 phase, 50Hz/60Hz, other voltages are to be specified at ordering|
|Vacuum consumption||Usually comes with vacuum pump(s), unless otherwise specified|
|Chilled water supply||Usually comes with chilled water cooler, unless otherwise specified|